L Plate makes completing your VicRoads logbook quick and easy*.
• Collect your learner driver practice information on your iPhone or iPad
• Easily review progress towards your practice hour targets
• Print out a replica of the logbook pages for transcribing to the official logbook
• Supports multiple learners, cars and supervisors
• Uses iCloud for secure data storage and sharing between devices
Where to get L Plate :
* Note: After you have used LPlate to collect the driving practice details, you will need to manually transfer this information into the official VicRoads log book prior to sitting your driving test. Currently, VicRoads only accept a handwritten logbook.